It is no easy task to feed almost 1,600 people per night, but our line cooks make it look simple! Help prepare entrees for our guests in a fast-paced exciting environment.
The line cook is a full-time, permanent position. This position is responsible to assist in the preparation of meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation, seasoning and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetable, desserts and other foods
- Proficient at using a variety of kitchen utensils such as chopping knives and vegetable grinders
- Ensure proper food storage
- Perform kitchen maintenance tasks such as washing dishes and emptying trash
- Ensure food safety standards by performing temperature of food testing at specific intervals
- Adhere to sanitation and safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- While performing the duties the employee is frequently required to stand for extended periods of time
- The employee is often required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved