Food & Beverage Manager
The host/hostess position is responsible to greet and seat guests, help with service, communicate with management and service staff regarding guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Check work list.
- Stuff inserts in programs if necessary.
- Assist in setting up dining rooms.
- Communicate any difficulties or changes to managers.
- Attend “cue call.”
- Greet customers and escort them to their table.
- Accommodate guests with special needs.
- Communicate any inquiries, special requests, complaints/compliments to Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
- Help with service, pour water & coffee, clear tables, communicate with service staff any guest special requests.
- Respond to emergencies appropriately.
- Work as a team member and assist co-workers when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Physical Demands
- Some high school or GED program.
- While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand, or walk, reach/carry with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
© Copyright 2021
All rights reserved