The Banquet Server is responsible primarily for assisting in serving, setting-up, and clean-up of all banquet functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional appearance and mannerism
- Assist with set-up and clean-up of tables, linens, chairs, etc. for full service of banquet events
- Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet events
- Maintain positive and professional attitude
- Complete all other assigned duties when necessary
- Maintain clear and open communication between all staff members for overall event success
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Physical Demands
- Minimum of 1 year banquet server experience preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age because this position requires the serving of alcohol
- Position requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have great customer service skills, excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, ability to work a flexible schedule; including evenings and weekends and the ability to multi-task.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
© Copyright 2021
All rights reserved