Food & Beverage Managers
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up bar in the designated rooms, by event time.
- Fulfilling drink orders for guests in a fast-paced environment.
- Learning our banquet bar tier sheets and standard drinks.
- Keep work area clean and organized during shift.
- Perform closing duties including restocking, cleaning bar area etc. after every shift.
- Communicate special requests, complaints/compliments to Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
- Cross train in theatre bars to learn beverage operations and to help when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by bar and banquet managers.
- Ability to work nights and weekends. Shifts vary based upon event needs.
Education, Experience & Physical Demands
- High school diploma or GED
- Some knowledge of preparing drinks preferred..
- While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand, or walk, reach/carry with hands and arms and must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
© Copyright 2021
All rights reserved